Confused on What team and players to follow?
With the International break back in action this weekend — Here are some facts and records you should know before you watch the European Qualifiers
One to watch? Teams to follow? All European Qualifier’s facts and records
- Spain are unbeaten in 12 qualifiers (W11 D1).
- Serbia are unbeaten in Group D (W2 D2).
- Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 7 goals in 3 Group B games for Portugal.
- Gianluigi Buffon could make a European record 168th international appearance for Italy on Friday against Albania.
- Lukas Podolski caps his final Germany appearance with the opening goal – his 49th international strike – against England.
- Danijel Subašić has kept 20 clean sheets for club & country in 2016/17.
- Stevan Jovetić has been directly involved in 5 goals in 4 Group E games for Montenegro (3 goals, 2 assists).
- Adam Szalai has scored 4 goals in 4 Group B games for Hungary.
- Jan Oblak has kept 3 consecutive clean sheets for Slovenia in Group F.
- Mario Mandžukić has scored 4 goals in 4 Group I games for Croatia.
- Gareth Bale has scored 26 goals for Wales – only Ian Rush (28) has scored more for the Dragons.
- David Silva has had a hand in 6 goals in 4 Group G games for Spain (2 goals, 4 assists).
- Dries Mertens has had a hand in 7 goals in 3 Group H games for Belgium (3 goals, 4 assists).
- Ricardo Quaresma has created 4 goals in 4 Group B games for Portugal.
- Dusan Tadic has been directly involved in 8 goals in 4 Group D games for Serbia (3 goals, 5 assists).
- Turkey are unbeaten in 6 home qualifiers (W4 D2).
- Group H leaders Belgium have won their last 8 qualifiers.
- Antoine Griezmann has been directly involved in 22 goals in 39 games for France (14 goals, 8 assists).
- Italy forward Andrea Belotti has scored 27 goals in 34 outings for club & country this season.
- Sweden are unbeaten in 4 competitive home games (W3 D1).
- Miralem Pjanic has created 5 goals in 4 Group H games for Bosnia and Herzegovina.