With no need to produce banking details when you want to deposit at your favorite online casino, it’s not surprising that online sites like paybyphonebillcasino.uk act as a ‘one-stop shop’ for those who want to pay for the cost of their games using their phone credit.
If you have ever wondered why this payment option is quickly becoming one of the most popular ways to make a deposit, continue reading as we explain the pros and cons and describe the steps you need to take to use this banking method.
A while ago, payment options could have been more extensive when discussing online casinos. Still, as the popularity of online casino sites grew, various payment options followed suit, including mobile payments.
The Advantages of Using Your Phone Credit to Pay For Your Online Games
Many people are concerned about online identity theft or fraud, and rightly so, as there is always that criminal element who are hell-bent on stealing others’ details, including banking information. However, paying for games using your phone bill has advantages over other banking methods.
- When you use your phone to pay for your games, there is no need to give your bank details to the site (to make a deposit), meaning there is nothing for any potential hacker to steal. This way, paying for games using your phone adds more security to your online time. Remember, all high-end online sites also use the most advanced security software to keep your confidential details private.
- Like a credit card, money is usually credited into your account seamlessly, and you can keep track of how much you spend. Usually, you will pay your online banking bill via phone at the end of the month or have the cost deducted from your pay-as-you-go balance.
- Most phone providers don’t charge their customers any extra fees for using their phones to deposit at an online casino. However, you will incur the rates you would usually be charged for other mobile payments, so find out what (if any) these are.
- You can claim all the bonuses and promotional offers with this banking option, just like using more conventional banking methods. Some online casinos offer bonuses for players who use their phone bills to fund their accounts.
You will find that only reputable online casinos offer the pay-via-phone option, those that have a current gambling license and are regularly audited. You can also fund your account from wherever and whenever you are if you have your phone handy, which means the full range of games is available throughout the day.
One point that could put off the High-Rollers is that you are limited to £30 daily, which might not be enough for those serious gamblers. However, for the casual player, £30 is sufficient.
How to Make an Online Casino Deposit Using your Mobile Phone
- Once you have registered with your chosen online casino or betting site, hit the cashiers/banking tab.
- When prompted, choose the Pay by Phone Bill/Boku payment option and enter your mobile number and the amount you want to deposit.
- You will receive a text as confirmation and a link which you need to follow to authorise the transaction.
- And that’s it – fast – easy – safe, and secure.